Monday, September 19, 2011

 

Sat Nam!

We had an incredible time at Spirit Fest being with all of our musician friends, yogis, teachers, and seekers of light. It was such an uplifting experience to chant together and be in that vibration for an entire weekend. I highly recommend this event! There is another one on the West Coast in Joshua Tree this April. You can check out www.satnamfest.com for information. The festival name is officially changing from Spirit Fest to Sat Nam Fest.

For me this past week something very special happened within me. I realized that we can have emotions within us like fear, guilt, and anger that may not be from the present moment or situation. Those emotions do in some way effect how we live our lives, how we speak, and what kind of decisions we make. I found that for me, the most powerful thing I can do for myself is to meditate, to chant God's Name, and in this way to purify within myself.

From this place of purity we can live our lives from our highest wisdom, from the flow of the heart. In this way of living, we find joy, and we find true fulfillment. You have to do the work, to weed out the garden so to speak.


I invite you to join me in a very beautiful 40 Day Global Sadhana called "Be in Flow with your Highest Wisdom" to enrich your current meditation practice, or perhaps to start one. I am very very blessed to be teaching this with Gurmukh Kaur. We are inviting everyone from around the entire globe. We pray that this meditation practice together will give us all a connection to our highest wisdom, to the wisdom of all saints and sages. Our teacher Yogi Bhajan taught that Aquarian Age begins on 11.11.11. We are coming out of what he and many yogis call the "Piscean Age" where everyone is seeking to know and basically lives in individual consciousness. In the Aquarian Age we have the opportunity to live in our highest wisdom, to live from our intuition, and to know that one does not have to seek outside of oneself to attain God consciousness....we can find it all within and within each other in collective consciousness.

We will be doing 3 minutes of Sitali Pranayaam, a very beautiful breath meditation followed by a meditation with the mantra Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Wahe jio. Please see the following link with all of the information.

I have experienced that this meditation series connects you with the absolute highest wisdom within yourself. It is soooooo beautiful. We practiced it together at Spirit Fest in a class that Gurmukh taught and afterwards I didn't want to stop meditating, it brought me to such a sweet space. I know it will be a beautiful experience to do this practice with other people and pray that everyone who needs to find out about it will! We will be with Gurmukh Kaur, Deva Premal and Miten, Guru Dev Singh of Sat Nam Rasayan, Guru Singh, the Chardi Kalaa Jatha and others in Rishi Kesh India for the last day of this meditation. It will be part of an incredible course with music, meditation, and Kundalini Yoga to bring in the Aquarian Age. You can find out more about the course with the following link.


Blessings,

Snatam Kaur

Comments:
So blessed to be with you at SpiritFest. Your voice, your heart brought out an incerible sweetness in me. Sat Nam
 
Thank you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?